View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking EVOR carbon fiber door handles complete with OEM nissan

hello everyone.... i am selling the evor carbon fiber door covers... these come complete with oem door handles with them because they are impossible to separate... i glued them with so much silicon it is impossible and will get destroyed if you try and separate them... however these come with a draw back.... i bought a pair on this forum a while back because i had plans on color matching my door handles instead just to clean it up and drift away from so many black accents.... well when i was installing the new ones i got... i made a discovery... i actually snapped the top bolting points on the door handles.... i totally didnt even know... i just heard something plastic fall in my door when i was unbolting them.... and then i did the driver side and same exact thing happened.... after i got the door handles off... i saw that i had damaged it.... i guess i over tightened it to much? the door handles didnt even show signs of being loose.... or maybe i didnt notice but the truth is they were working normal i would have never found out if i never swapped door handles lol... the last flaw is i cant unscrew the button assembly thing but its ok because i give you the buttons for both sides anyways here is some pics....

damages

there is a small maybe 1/8 of an inch hairline crack.... its not noticeable but this was due to my improper entry of installing the carbon covers....

id like $120 shipped..... obo throw me some offers merry x mas!!!

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 12-20-2010 at 08:02 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote