Thread: Kids n 370s
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #174 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naytch View Post
I can understand your frustration, at 31, I had to earn everything I have on my own, school, home, and my beautiful car. For some people like us, we had to work hard and make sacrifices to get what we want- more so than that 17 year old that youre referring to. But you know what, I guarantee you that the feeling of accomplishment and pride will not be felt by that 17 year old, which makes owning the Z more meaningful and fulfilling.
I can agree with that. I busted my arse to get my degree, land my job, and now I work 12-hour shifts and save a good deal of my paycheck towards a nice vehicle. I do feel that I will appreciate it more than someone who was given a vehicle, because I feel like I "made" it, in a sense. Not with my hands or knowledge, but that I did something to bring it into my life, and that makes me proud.