View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:45 AM   #99 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

jeff- well, it could be that the one i got (a long with several car guys on other forums) were just a bad batch, but im not going to be buying another craftsman jack anytime soon.

i think they sell rubber covers for the jackstands, but you can use a towel and such not to scuff up your car if you care. the stands i have have a flat platform at the top and use a piece of block not to rest the car on the railing itself but the little bump behind the rail where the factory jack would rest on. nissan sells rubber adapters too. might want to check with your dealer or courtesyparts.com but they probably wont work with the jack stands you show in that pict.

i also have a rubbercover for my other jack stands and usually it just fits without the wood block behind the railing.

Last edited by kenchan; 12-17-2010 at 10:47 AM.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote