Thread: Kids n 370s
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:04 AM   #116 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
you know what really grinds my gears...?
Ahahaha. Love that Family Guy episode!

I bought my G35 at 19. I'm 25 and bought my Z in July, but I look younger than my age. So I've always been criticized about my young age and car.

Although I'm jealous of younger "kids" driving a nice car, I don't blame the kids. If I was 16 and my parents offered me a brand new Z, I wouldn't oblige. A majority of younger people with nice cars don't appreciate the fact. My high school was in a nice part of town and many people had BMWs, Mercedes, hell one kid even drove a Bentley. But there are those few that are really appreciate for what they have. Those people I do not hold a grudge against.

As long as kids are appreciative and responsible, more power to them! I remember my first G35 meet when I was 19, hanging out with a bunch of people in there 30s. I was young, but responsible and very respectful.