View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM   #98 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
nnnn.... the only sears hydaulic i trust is the $20 toy one... which i have in my garage on display.

sears use to have decent jacks over a decade ago but the recent ones leak and dont last very long. the harborfreight one i have is over 3yrs old and no issue on either of them.
really? the craftsman one isn't that durable? my one requirement is that i be able to jack the car up in one shot, with no.... prejacking

the thing only cost me 120 bucks b/c i had some amex gift cards, so if i only get a few years out of it its all good. i'm gonna need it for this weekend when i replace my springs.

Do i need some kind of cover to put over the jack stands, or can i just put them along the rail at the jack points as is? i have this kind:
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote