View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #107 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyfranz View Post
Yes. I drove a Cayman S extensively on back country roads. I would say it had a huge advantage over the Z I now own, but it definitely had a nicer ride, was arguably more nimble/agile, felt more luxurious and gripped like a cheetah. Pretty impressive, but so is the Z.

I got the Z because it does many of those things quite well, some nearly as well, and the Cayman would have been a stretch for me. The Cayman is still a dream car for me because of the whole of its "positives", but it is important to balance all of these factors. Not to do so is a possible set-up for hardship and worry later. My 2 cents.
This is one reason I went 370. I wanted a cost effective car that could come close to a CS in performance and driving experience. If my old RX8 had 50 more horses and 20 more pound feet of torque, I would have kept it. The Z was the perfect fit for me. Now, I can keep the wife's CX7, the Z, and get that 3 row SUV we need.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote