View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #96 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

I would love to drive it more but my drive to work is awful. I daily drove my S2k for 2 years. The front bumper looked like a 10 yr old dart board. A clear bra would have helped but I have friends that have them and they still get the deep pits. We have a large papermill in the area and all of the wood chip trucks go down the interstate without any covers. Let's just put it this way. I replace windsheilds on my daily driver yearly. Typically they are cracked in multiple places. I just can't bring myself to subject the Z to that abuse.