View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #112 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Also a good kit, can't go wrong with it! Thanks for letting me know.

Any idea how the SC is coming?

Btw, you went ALL out on those headlights! Green Demon eyes, haha you're nuts. In a good way though. Keep up the good work.
Thanks RCZ. They just really started getting into it yesterday. My youngest boy (11) told me I should get them green. It is the color that puts out the most light. They are for looks only so I figured "what the hell". Not that I will ever drive with them on. I think he wanted them so he could show all of his friends when they come over. He can take them out to the garage and say LOOK!! Hahaha. I'm a sucker when it comes to my kids. Oh well. Thanks for all of the positive remarks from everyone. I appreciate it. More to follow.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote