View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diversion View Post
GT5 is where it's at? I'm sorry, does GT5 even exist? LOL. Where's all this GT5 awesome graphics and simulation you speak of? In a magazine? Polyphony Digital needs to get their act together.
Umm --- prologue = GT5 demo for all intents and purposes... even GT5P is MUCH better than Forza... and when I say much better - I mean you use a real feedback wheel and pedal setup w/ a carseat and turn the game settings from "advanced" to "professional" weight transfer / tire reaction all are MUCH better in GT5p as compared to forza... we have 2 ps3s and an xbox playing racing sims the whole day lol... but if you dont care about graphics and just want every nut and bolt simulated - then go get GTREvo or another PC sim... much better but lacks cars and tracks... Seriously... do not compare GT4 to GT5p - it is a night and day difference...
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote