View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #76 (permalink)
cereal2k
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S vert
cereal2k will become famous soon enough

cereal

-another form of the word serious
Dude, do you think she was cereal when she said she liked me?

-A box of sugar with pretty pictures.
Cereal is where the gov'ment puts our brain candy.

-the international food of stoners
dude hahaha im so hungry haha and so baked lets get some cereal

lee

When used in the context of an Australian Male, the Term/Name "Lee" denotes awesomeness, In 1842 a great man predicted that all males named "Lee" in the year 1987 shall become 'King of the World' upon their 20th birthday.

Because this great philosophiser was shot in the back while dancing to the 1842 one hit wonder "Hamertime" (a song about communist oppression) the truth was never released to the public.
Angie: "OMG its Lee, hes so shiney"
Scott: "Yup, cant fight that. He is awesome"
Ben: "Yeah, i wish i was Lee"
Sam: "Lee's so hot right now!"
Lee: "Guys! Keep is down, Im busy having sex with supermodels!"

1) An attractive guy that chicks digg.

2) A being who has a level manliness about them of which is somewhat subtle yet unparalleled, and which is sometimes mistaken by lesser men as gayness.

3) A higher level of man who endures a multitude of gay jokes, but is in reality much more straight than the lesser men who provoke him.
1) Girl 1 - omg, did you like, see that cute guy at the mall today?
Girl 2 - omg girlfriend, he was like, such a Lee!!!

2) Boy 1 - Wow that kid in our science class is so gay.
Boy 2 - No, he's actually a Lee.
Boy 1 - Oh! Nevermind, that was my mistake. He's more of a man than I could ever dream of being.

3) Boy 1 - Wow you are so gay...
Boy 2 - Wow you would say that. He's way more straight than you could ever be. He's a Lee. No offense dude, but you're kind of a closet queer.
Boy 1 - Nuh uh I'm a Lee too.
Boy 2 - B.S. dude you are so not manly enough to be a Lee. You're gay.

a man that is hard-working, dedicated, considerate, outgoing, loving and attractive. He is often the leader of the group. However, he is never bossy. He always listens to the concerns of his followers. He works hard to get where he wants to be even if at times it may seem like where he wants to be in no where in sight. He still sticks with his dreams and goal. When he loves someone he truly loves them. He would do anything for the people he loves. He is the hottest guy in the room and everyone notices. He really is considered a great guy.
I wish i was a lee.