View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #61 (permalink)
dixon cider
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ONE BAD AZZ VERT
dixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond reputedixon cider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Nice, good to see a build with WI, I was interested to see what would happen. Good luck man. I am planning to do it too, gonna run two tunes though. One for driving with the system on and one for off. No need for it 99% of the time on my daily driven car.

Which system are you using and what psi for the trigger??
Thanks RCZ. It's not my DD, just a weekend car. We haven't gotten to that point yet to know what trigger (at least it wasn't communicated to me as of today). As far as what system, I'm not sure, and I don't think Sam is sure yet since it is a convertible. There are lots of new hurdles to clear because of the limited space. As soon as I find out, I will post here though, so stay tuned.
dixon cider is offline   Reply With Quote