Thread: 2 Seater Query
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 03:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludeakris7 View Post
I wanted to see what demographic of people have the Z. Do most people use the Z as a 3rd car DD, Z for Dads DD wifey has car and then a SUV for family stuff. I have a 6 month old so I'm trying to decide if not having a backseat would be an issue. My wifey has a Mustang GT for her DD and we have a SUV as a 3rd car which we use for snow and driving baby around. Honestly I never have anyone in my backseats in my car now so realistically it makes no difference. I was curious if any of you guys made the same choice? And does it work? How old does a child have to be to sit in the Z front seat? Just curious. This aspect is my only hesitation with the Z and I really don't "want" to go Camaro SS for the seats. I'm 30 married 1 child in the burbs of Philly.
Your wife has a mustang as a DD????? and you really have to ask this question?

Last edited by FERRARI; 11-22-2010 at 03:49 PM. Reason: change
FERRARI is offline   Reply With Quote