Thread: 2 Seater Query
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 02:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
Did anyone catch that Kenchan's kids ride around in RICARO booster seats? Ken, what are you doing, trying to train your kids to be the next Stig?!?
hahahaha... actually the child seats (5point harness) were pretty expensive but the booster seats aren't that much. in my dd's we have one of each and my G has one booster seat for the older kid.

im hoping by next spring my younger kid can get in/out of his seat by himself so that i can use my G as my dd. right now i still need to pick him up and strap him into his 5 point recaro....

have to say though, the recaro child seats are very protective and the latch buckles are awesome for the parents. so easy to use it's easily worth the difference in price...well, unless you have a fat child that dont fit. lol
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote