View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
they are BC BR type coilovers. I will def let you know how they are. i'm pumped to get them on. I plan to lower just enough to get rid of the wheel gap, which is just about an inch. I think i'm gonna have to take off that front chin spoiler, it scrapes everywhere and i'm not even lowered.

as far as the altima coupe, i had some good times with it, but i am much happier now, as i'm sure you are too
haha yup of course I am!

As far as the chin spoiler, I'm in the same boat, but I like how it looks and don't wanna take it off I've been trimming the scraped plastic off of it every week now and it's about half the size it originally was at this point lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote