View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

I'm in the lower end of the demographic (25)... and I deal with "tuner" cars all day long at work so it's in my nature to mod whatever car I have.

Necessary mods for me...

1. Exhaust. I agree with everyone. The stock exhaust is rather quiet and doesn't remind me of the way a Z car should sound.

2. Stance. The car is a bit high for my taste and the wheels are a little sunk in. I've got springs and spacers on the way to help with that.

3. Audio. The stock base radio is nice... but doesn't do well with an AUX jack when you listen to music louder than normal. (I don't mean like loud rap music or anything, even listening to a football game louder than normal tends to drone out the speakers.)

4. Clear bra is a must. I was lucky to have one already installed on my car when I bought it.

Another thing that is really starting to concern me is the fact that everything in the back hatch area slides around when I drive. Even my laptop case and a book bag full of cleaning supplies... I've heard the cargo net or something don't really work well, so I don't know about that.

Other than that, I'm really happy with the car. I haven't tracked it yet, and haven't had any issues with the oil temps... then again I haven't driven it much.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote