View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weissbier View Post
SeattleLion:

The biggest thing I miss about my Maxima was the backup camera. Those things will spoil you. I don't know if the 370z's equipped with Nav have them (I assume they do) but I really miss it.

On the new Z, I plan on an exhaust because, as others have said, it's just too tame for me. I'm not looking for a loud exhaust, just something that says this engine is alive.

Beyond that, I have no further plans.
The 2010 Z's don't have a backup camera. I had one installed that displays on my nav screen, just like it did in cars I have owned before. The aftermarket install is just as good as any factory system. The 2011 nav package comes with backup camera and the backup camera is available as an extra-cost option on non-nav Z's. In that case, a small backup window opens on the rear view mirror. My wife has this feature on her Toyota truck and it is acceptable. I prefer the nav screen version.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote