Thread: z370 noisy?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
No sound deadening?
Resonance chamber?

Do you literally mean NO sound-deadening? None? I find that hard to belive, unless you were just being figurative/meaning very little. The car wasn't that loud when I took it on the highway. In my back yard, I got it up to 110 and it was comfy, solid, and quiet as any sports car I have ever been in.

Resonance chamber? moreso than any other smaller/sporty car? Again, I did not notice anything bad, but I didn't drive/ride more than about 15 miles all-togather in the 370's.

Not arguing, just wanting to clarify as your opinion seems a little more polarizing than my experience.

I see you have a '10 Z listed in your profile/SN box. What did you trade for, or do you still ahve it and just not like the noise you experience?

Was this a test drive of a new 370Z at a dealership ? and the let you get up to 110 ? wow.......forget the break in lol
FERRARI is offline   Reply With Quote