View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #2194 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

You seeing this sh*t about Vermaelen picking up yet ANOTHER injury?! God, we're never going to get our first choice defensive line at this rate! I hope the following article is true then:

Arsenal Look At Roma Defender Philippe Mexes - Report - Goal.com

It looks like Cesc has been permanently hamstrung, and Nasri has a few knocks but should be able to shake them off for Wolves tomorrow.

This team is ridiculous though, just as we felt we were coming back, a few other players drop out to injury. What the hell...

Oh, and anybody who yells "It's all Fabianski's fault"...shove it. Yes, he came out late, but I watched the game over again, and good god, the defensive marking doomed him. At least Fabianski was there to try and make a play, it's the kind of aggressiveness we've been begging our GKs to have for months / years. I feel a little better about it after watching the replays.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote