View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

I'm fairly new to the Z realm, but I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction as to why someone would prefer a non-staggered setup as opposed to a RWD staggered fitment. The stock setup is a 30mm stagger (tire size wise) and I've seen a lot of people run a larger stagger than that. What advantages/disadvantages does the non-staggered setup offer? I know it all boils down to fine calibration regarding suspension/sway bars/alignment/etc., but I'm wondering if there's something more to it.

Thanks in advance!