View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #162 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
100% Correct, I just like a switch so I can return the car to factory position.

As I said, all I'm really doing here is giving people a solution that doesn't require cutting wires. If you are willing to cut wires then you don't need this. The only addition is the backup camera override and again I will post a DIY for anyone interested (Now I know there is already a DIY on NAV and DVD I will probably just search for it and add to it)

Jeff: Sorry for sidetracking this backup camera thread.
are you kidding? you are like the Jesus of this thread. don't be sorry. i've PM'd all the 2009 people that responded so that we can get moving with the navtool group buy and only 5 have responded, i feel bad b/c people are waiting, this thread is intended for answering questions and getting people the camera kits and thats exactly what its being used for. all is good.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote