View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 08:44 AM   #122 (permalink)
bdl99
Base Member

Drives: Nissan GT-R 2011
bdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
so is this from NavTool now and not Nissan? Put me on list for 2010.
Two solutions:

1) For 2009, cars the NavTool solution that Jeff is handling and believe PMs have already been sent

2) For 2010, my solution which is OEM in functionality and location but using the Kenwood Camera and a harness that I've produced.

We are going to be offering two variations:
a) Full kit including the Kenwood CMOS-200 camera
b) The kit without the camera if you already have a camera or want to source your own.

As Jeff mentioned we are just sorting a few things out with AK so I wont post prices yet, but needless to say I think everyone will be very pleased.

What would be useful is a count of interest in option a vs b. I know some may want to know the prices before answering that question so what I can say is that sourcing the camera seperately would save you $20-30. The main reason for going option a would be if you already have a camera or want to use a different or cheaper camera.

Hope to be posting full details very soon. The solution is already well proven within the GT-R community across the globe and as we have proven with Jeff's car the 370z is exactly the same.
bdl99 is offline   Reply With Quote