Thread: Its been fun!
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasboricua View Post
Well guys, I didnt think I would be doing this so soon, but I had to trade down my beloved Z. I just moved in with the gf to a new apartment and when your car payment is as much as your apartment I think its time to make some changes.

I was paying 680/month 200/month in Insurance and about 120/month in gas. I live much closer to the base now so gas shouldnt be an issue, but everything else still kinda is.

I traded in my Z for a 2010 Altima 2.5s Sedan. I put no money down and went from a 9% to a 6.5% interest rate. I owed 32,600 on my car and they gave me 29,000. I think it was a fair deal. I now pay 480/month for my car and 120/month in insurance and im sure i will be paying WAY less in gas.

Im not hurting for money. I just wanted to free up some cash for savings to eventually buy a house. Its been a good ride everyone. I will still linger here on the forums and check up on you guys and see how your doing. As hard as it was for me to let this car go, I knew it was the right descision to make.

the 370z ain't going anywhere right? I figure I could always get another one later on down the road
Meh. To each their own, but why not a used C5 Z06 or something fun? Bit higher on the insurance, a bit lower on the note.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote