View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #365 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDIEGOx View Post
I was looking at the forum rules and I saw that it didn't mention anything about street racing threads/videos. As much fun as it might be to street race, it is also very stupid and dangerous. There are too many people that are too ignorant and have no common sense to know when it's safe to have a friendly run.

A respectable forum like the370z.com shouldn't condone or encourage street racing. If people start making threads (kill stories) and posting videos of street racing, it will just encourage other people to do it. I like watching street racing videos as much as the next guy, but if you want to watch or talk about street racing, there are other websites for you to do so.

I just thought I would mention that before we start seeing threads like, "omg i just beat a corvette", "which is faster, my Z or STI?", "forum member killed in street racing accident", etc.
Forum rules updated. I wanted to put that in the forum rules but it completely slipped through my mind. Thanks for reminding me.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.