View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

You have to run new wire to your speakers both of them and from your amp to your amp.

So one wire coming through the grommet of the door for the woofer the crossover you can put up above the kick panel and the tweeter drops down from the whole in the dash than a wire from the amp to the crossover. You do not need the wires behind the head unit to be wires for speakers.

Get the metra controls you cut two wires wire them up and do a manual setup you should be done in five minutes. Just make sure your air bag light is connected before you set it up. I wire the start button and the air bag light up with the dash half apart and program it before putting everything back together.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote