View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Awesome. Last set of questions, on those component speakers for install.... Do I have to run new wires from dash to run to the crossover in the door? ALSO... I have done a few sub/amp installs in the past but never attempted to run amp/speaker. When splicing behind the radio, am I splicing new sections of the wire or could i just twist the amp's speaker wire and the aftermarket wiring harness speaker wire and the factory harness speaker wire to the same connection?

The steering wheel control adapter sounds like a pain so I’m going back and forth with the idea of installing it. Not sure how the install on that rates in terms of difficulty.

the steering wheel control adapter sounds like a pain so Im going back and forth with the idea of installing it. Not sure how the install on that rates in terms of difficulty.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote