View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
I actually was reading about that kicker amp right before I checked your post. It seems like it will do what just what I want. Enough to power those front speakers and just a little bit of depth to give me a better daily drive home I bought my head unit and others things from sonicelectronics.com they honestly have great prices.

So I assumed a good set of RCA's will help eliminate road noise and provide better sound...is this completely true or not? DO you think those RCA's that are included in the wiring bundle on sonicelectronics.com will provide good sound to the setup im choosing?
zero noise and silent one are all hype as long as you run them on oposite sides of the power wire you should have no problem with any rca.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote