View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag350Z View Post
need to see before and after dyno on the same car, on the same dyno..I really doubt that car is making 500 SAE HP..the numbers do not add up
Exactly, if I saw a something like a 120mph trap and a 13.5 second ET, I would give mad props to the CAR. It would be making around 500bhp or so. However, it's not the case. The ET and the trap work out exactly to around the low/mid 400's bhp. The new mustang GT turns almost identical times with a bit more weight and around 370whp. About what this car is producing when you also consider it turns the same time as the GT, and they gained 10mph over their OEM trap speed (OEM Z's dyno around 270, give/take 10)

EVERYTHING points to a 100bhp gain.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote