View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean.mirage View Post
So I searched around and couldn't seem to find any info on this forum about my two questions. So..... I am putting on some spacers tonight, 20mm. I was wondering if in anyones experience, did it affect your alignment, particularly the camber due to the wider stance. The type of spacers I bought are the ones that bolt onto my lugs and then have bolts in between those to extend (sorry, I don't know the name for this type). Question is, do you have to retorque the spacers onto the lugs? (ie, take the wheels off and re-tourque a couple days later) They are some kinda japanese spacers and had no instructions other than japanese instructions. lol.
It will affect the camber to a small degree but I would not bother getting an alignment for just the spacers... Also retorqing them is a good idea but not mandatory. You could wait a week or so to redo it.