View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

I disagree. It simply makes the 370Z sound like it should from the factory.

For the purposes of my wife's car, I'm not really concerned about making any power gains with any exhaust mods.

I'm as hardcore as it gets when it comes to building my own stuff for performance - hell, I have an entire room downstairs dedicated to spare engine parts and engine building tools (because they don't belong in the garage lol) - if you're going to call me a ricer because I don't want to waste $1200+ on an exhaust, then to each his own.

And technically speaking, it removes a lot of back pressure associated with the stock muffler setup and probably does make a measurable 5-7 WHP. Gutting the muffler on my Evo X made a measurable 12 WHP, so I see no difference in directing that exhaust gas out before the muffler minus the turbulence that it creates.

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)
WarmAndSCSI is offline   Reply With Quote