View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #3448 (permalink)
s0ftimage
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z BL A7
s0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to beholds0ftimage is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to s0ftimage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
As posted in the Premium thread:

I'm adding an air ride suspension to The Smurf. It will be able to lower basically all the way to the ground when parked on a flat surface and of course the tires can't be at an angle. The shop the car is at is going to do their best to make it so the fenders will be covering the top of the tires. The main reason I'm doing this is so that after I add all the new parts (Mine's, Central 20, AbFlug, and Varis) I can raise the car up to ride height or maybe even a little higher so I can keep the new installed parts nice. Keep from tearing them up with pot holes, speed bumps, etc. and during car shows I can lower that bad boy to the ground. Also, that sound of the air being released is gonna sound awesome.....it'll get some attention if nothing else.

So there ya have it.....that is why it's gonna take 4 to 6 weeks to get The Smurf back. Oh, and I'm completely debadging the car....front and rear.....the only distinguishing items that will define my car as a 370 will be the lights and the sidemarkers since they have the Z symbol on them.
wow Tony, that is awesome!
i am going to have to see that!!

hey, let me know if you need a ride
to the meets. be glad to pick you
up!

contrary to what SteveOh believes,
i dont want
to see your penis
nor will i murder you