View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I'm loving the car. It just needs some more power... I miss boost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilive2win View Post
photoshoot came out awsome and your 40th looks hot. great job and love all the mods. i almost got those wheels haha, they look so good
Thanks! What wheels did you end up choosing? I'm glad you let me stay unique
Quote:
Originally Posted by seungklee View Post
That evo-r front lip and rear is looking good! I'm planning to get that also for my 40th how do you like the motordyne m370 intake manifold? what is your power output?
The manifold...I would have prefered so save $720 for the minimal gains my car saw. Dyno numbers are as follows:
Left-Stillen intakes, Berk HFCs, HKS exhaust. Middle-Same as left plus Motordyne M370. Right-same as middle, but tuned with UpRev

Quote:
Originally Posted by HATED1 View Post
how's the handling? as far as the tires are concerned? any rubbing issues in front? Car looks awesome!
The car handles fantastic, coming from my old G35! The fitment is perfect...almost perfectly flush with the front, with no rubbing. The rear, once I get my alignment done, will sit nice and flush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
nice pics! might want to pshop out your plate #'s though
Ehh...I never worry about that. I figure if hundreds of people can see my plate while driving on the street, what's the point of hiding it online?
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleG370Z View Post
great shots, your ride looks excellent...how was it attaching the evo-r front lip & auto shine rear add-ons? thxs for sharing.
The front lip was attached with a few screws and 3M double-sided tape... the same thing goes for the Shine Auto rear addons. Fitment was pretty spot on with both parts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juruki View Post
HOT!
I noticed that your car looks lower than most ppl running H&R springs.
Thank you! It looks lower? I haven't seen too many pictures of Zs running the H&R springs, so I'm not sure if it looks any different.