View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerdan View Post
Ok this is odd.....ive been waiting for the new 2011 info to come out,since i will be ordering a new Z for next spring....

I had been reading alot on this site about the backup camera,and now i see it comes in the mirror(not the nav)

so for 785 bucks you get the mirror with backup cam ect....however,when i added this to the BUILD your Z section of the site.....it tells you that it will REMOVE the NAV!

so does this mean you can only have the mirror OR the NAV but not both?....

gonna keep digging on the site to see what i can find.

Dan
That's not correct. If you get the navi, the backup camera comes with it and uses the navi screen. If you don't buy navi, you can still get the backup cam using the rearview mirror. I have an aftermarket camera working in my navi and I love it. My wife's Toyota Tacoma came with the homelink, mirror version. It's not bad and a reasonable choice if you aren't going to order the navi.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote