Thread: Bad Dealer
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
g96818
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z, 2012 M56
g96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond reputeg96818 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Bad Dealer

So I was going to pick up my Z yesterday, but I caught the Dealer in their lies and I walked away upset. They had a PG touring w/sport on their lot, but it was still owned by Nissan Japan so they didn't want me sitting in it unless I was going to buy it. OK, that was fine with me.

1. Was told the car only had a handful of miles (about 5 - 10), car had 31 mi. WTF, were they joy riding the car?
2. Took the carpets out and told me the car didn't come with carpets
3. Mounted the front license plate bracket off centered and didn't notify me they were going to mess up my front bumper plus they told me that i didn't tell them not to mount it. I told them they didn't notify me they were going put 2 holes in my bumper and they need to replace it. Then told me state law required it to be mounted on the center. BS! State law requires the plate to be mounted in the location where the manufacture installs the bracket, else anywhere securely on the bumper is fine.
4. They said the price I'm getting it at is very good (vpp) and told me to take it or leave it. I chose leave it.

To bad for them, cuz they purchased the car from nissan japan to sell to me, which i would have bought if they didn't lie and try to cheat me. so now they got 1 extra car on the lot that they didn't plan for

you'd think they would think a little more before opening their mouth, since i mentioned that there was another dealer about 20 mi away with the same car.
g96818 is offline   Reply With Quote