View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #345 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

GT500 replaces the Cobra.

I am so glad the Stangs are back on top. Makes me remember when I was a kid and envied one of my mother's friend's son with his black 5.0. That thing would eat Camaros all day and night. We actually saw him street racing once downtown when we were coming back from an event my dad was being honored yet. My parents are so cool, they did not snitch on him. Great.

That said, I just watched that vid from a few pages back. That Evolution Performance Stang is Armageddon. Just sick. Red and M4A1, when are you doing that to your 5.0's???!!?! Dont S/C them, keep them N/A!!!! I still go to most of the professional drag events at Firebird Raceway with my dad. I can't wait to watch some of those 5.0's bad boys running. DANG I can't wait.

And the Juke is cool. I thought about getting one for my DD, but I think I will pay my wife's CX7 off and get her a CX9. I will keep the CX7 as a DD and tune it!! AWD and the MS3 motor baby!!! I just have to shampoo the seats due to my darn girls putting their feet on them. No biggie. Late!!

Last edited by Endgame; 10-20-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote