View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #255 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy001 View Post
If you want a sports car get a Z.. If you want a muscle car that starts falling apart at 25,000 miles, get a Ford. The quality of the Z is sooo much better..
I have to disagree. The 350Z wasn't that great (plastic EVERYWHERE, rear-end and oil-consumpton issues, blah blah blah), and I think the 2005+ mustang's were much better built (no real issues with them that I was aware of. I worked for Ford when they came out and we never had any in for anything but oil-changes).

The 370Z has a nicer interior for sure, but then so does the 2011 mustang. I think that mechanically, the mustang is AT LEAST as sound as the 370Z. As far as "feel" goes, I think the Z has a better lay-out, but that isn't about quality, it's ergonomics.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote