View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 01:25 PM   #2087 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Hleb looked so short on fitness in the 2nd half, it was saddening to see. Poor Jacky got himself sent off, but I think he'll learn from it. That was a very, very bad challenge. But he played BRILLIANTLY all day up to that point. Pinpoint passing, beautiful 1-2 that should've opened the scoring with Chamakh.

Can someone explain to me why Squillaci is the captain? I'd rather Nasri take the armband.

Now then...Song is our only holding midfielder, 4-1-3-2 formation, anybody?
Squillaci is senior in age to everyone else I suppose, Wenger also likes the Captain to shout commands from the back, so its natural he'd pick him. But as far as team seniority is concerned, I agree, Nazzy would be great.

I really would like Song to stay put, he likes to go forward too much, and while he can look brilliant at times, he dispossesses the ball entirely too much leading to counter attacks. I've never been a fan of a lone striker, so that formation would be nice to test just to see how we run it.