View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #249 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
who said anything about racing? the speed limits in my area range from 35-55. Which is why 0-60 matters to me, get up and go is what I appreciate, not top end 150mph pulls.
Lol, we all know everyone here has gone over the speed limit even if it is a little. No point in buying a car because it is faster 0-60.

I honestly don't know one person that has bought a sports car/muscle car that has never gone over the speed limit. On top of that I have never met anyone that bought a sports car/muscle car just to drive under the speed limit all the time.

I don't endorse street racing but it's a fact that everyone here doesn't follow the rules down to the teeth every minute of their lives. Also, don't get me wrong, I am all about buying cars that you love and enjoy the most. So if you want a 5.0 more than a 370z, go for it. If you are happy I am too. I don't like stomping on people's feelings unless I know they are just out of line.

Last edited by Cell; 10-16-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote