View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #2080 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
yeah the new pass system is tough at first, but i'm getting used to it little by little. i actually feel a little rewarded when i get that through ball just right, and i get an easy goal out of it.

fifa11 made it harder to chip the goalkeeper though. fifa10 let me chip one in from midfield
I've also noticed that its significantly more difficult to round the keeper in a 1v1 situation too, in 10', a quick stepover and drag to the left or right would leave the keeper in the dust, now they almost anticipate the direction that your going. One thing that I do appreciate though is the fact that putting bend on the ball is much easier. I played a good bit today and found that my passing is getting much better, I found semi and manual is too difficult. Overall its pretty much the same game with a more fluid movement style than 10', i've even noticed that some of the commentary is the same, lazy bastards.