View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #2077 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Interlulls are over!

Arsenal get everybody but RvP and Fabregas back, it sounds like. And Ramsey looks good in his initial light training. I'm happy for him. Really.

Drogba got himself sick though. Why couldn't he do that when we were playing him, haha
I'm effin pumped to see Theo back in action, i'm also curious to see how Nicky B is doing, hes in the best condition of his career according to the boss, so we'll see. I'm hoping we'll see some good combinations between Jacky and Nazzy tomorrow. Theo is going to be a terror down the right.

Have any of yall bought Fifa 11' yet? and if you did, do you hate the passing system as much as I do? I'll be on a break away with a man to my right and left, i'll hit the through ball and it'll go to the opposite guy I was directing my stick at, then if you switch to manual or semi, its almost impossible to complete an accurate pass.