View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 07:37 AM   #146 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninous26 View Post
eehhh.. Why did I read this? Now this is making me feel like the Z is really slow and that the cheaper($$) and very ugly(IMHO) mustang is an all around better performer.

Makes me not want a Z anymore and Im now considering other options..

I sure have always adored the 03-04 terminator cobra.. One of my all time favorites. I may have to settle for that.

Damn, I really love the 370z but I don't want to be losing to scrape of the barrel sports cars.
Get what you like, dude. The Z is still a great car all around and is still pretty quick.

If you are worried about getting beat by other cars then I think you're priorities are a little out of line.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote