View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:41 AM   #142 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninous26 View Post
eehhh.. Why did I read this? Now this is making me feel like the Z is really slow and that the cheaper($$) and very ugly(IMHO) mustang is an all around better performer.

Makes me not want a Z anymore and Im now considering other options..

I sure have always adored the 03-04 terminator cobra.. One of my all time favorites. I may have to settle for that.

Damn, I really love the 370z but I don't want to be losing to scrape of the barrel sports cars.
Don't buy a 370Z because it's fast. It's late 90's in the acceleration department. Buy it because it looks nice and imho has a great, comfortable ride and is well-made.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote