View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, I am really impressed by the new Mustang; however, I'd rather have the Z. Why? Having a nicer sports car - a car they make Hot Wheels model out of, a car they feature on racing video games - is all about having something that makes you go "wow" every time you look at it. I tune and build my own performance setups, but I need something more in a sports car than just being straight up fast - be it on the strip or on the circuit. I couldn't give 2 sh*ts what anybody else thinks, but the kicker for me is to have a car that impresses me every time I walk away from it. The bright blue Evo X does it for me, as does the 370Z; every single time - "damn, self, that's a beautiful piece of machinery."

I could have a new 5.0 and boy would I make it fast, but I'd never get that warm and fuzzy feeling about it, cause at the end of the day it's still just a budget-built Ford and it just lacks that certain bit of character and charisma that the 370Z and other cars have.

Just my $0.02 USD.

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)
WarmAndSCSI is offline   Reply With Quote