View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #54 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
True, I had a base Z as well, and base for base, the Z is better. Never got to experience the premium interior on the GT, I am but a lowly ground pounder and im not ballin like that lol.

I hated the LED gauges for the simple fact that with a full tank, i'd still be missing two dots, made it hard to judge how much fuel I really had in the tank.

As far as fuel economy goes, in the city, my GT gets around the same mileage as my Z did (17-18), i'll attribute your worse economy to those 3.73 gears
I agree that the base Z > base Mustang on the interior. I think the fact that the Z had the leather wrapped center stack and a pretty badass steering wheel in both the base and touring models is what does it.

BTW, I know a lot of the base Mustang guys are replacing their steering wheels with the GT500 one... might be something to consider if you don't care for the base wheel. I think it goes for around $340?
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote