View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #50 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
BTW Red, I disagree with you about the interior. I know you have the base so it's different, but the Premium GTs are pretty sexy inside. Everything is on the same level of quality and feel as my Touring interior was. The only thing the GT lacks are the awesome knee pads... those things were so nice.

Oh, and I know you hate the LED fuel gauge on the Z, but I loved it. Compared to the GT it's awesome. I miss knowing exactly how many "dots" of fuel I had.

Oh and I miss the Z's fuel economy, too. I could easily pull ~20 mpg average out of that thing with my regular mix of semi-aggressive city/highway driving. With the GT I can pull 16-17 on average. I could probably do a little better but it's hard to stay out of the loud pedal with this car.
True, I had a base Z as well, and base for base, the Z is better. Never got to experience the premium interior on the GT, I am but a lowly ground pounder and im not ballin like that lol.

I hated the LED gauges for the simple fact that with a full tank, i'd still be missing two dots, made it hard to judge how much fuel I really had in the tank.

As far as fuel economy goes, in the city, my GT gets around the same mileage as my Z did (17-18), i'll attribute your worse economy to those 3.73 gears