View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
well yea no doubt, but they were talking about production sports cars, not tuner cars and for under $100k which i doubt any RuF is (and rightfully so). i believe RuF is the one who is dropping the engine out to swap in 3.8L innards in cayman's now. i know there is one out there. anyway, back on subject, after driving about half of those cars (many of them very hard when safe to do so) i can't argue with that list. the GTR gets me going because i'm a nissan fan and it ranks at the top of my list because of that too. but as a purist's driving car, it's not as rewarding to drive, nor as communicative.
I feel you... I'm just sayin the RUF takes it there as far as your statement of the cayman being undertuned to save face on the 911. But anyway... yeah back to topic
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote