Thread: VDC...off?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
OMG...
If you have not been driving without VDC you do not know the true power of the Z. LOL!
I do not recommend you doing this near others because you probably do not know how to control your car once u get fish tailing.
But just know that if you don not catch yourself you are done.
If you are drag racing you always take it off.
Does VDC really kill the car that much? The only car I had with any kind of traction control were my two Trans Ams. It did nothing unless the tires spun, and even with 300rwhp/300rwtq, that didn't happen on good pavement even on hard 1-2 shifts. Do Z's have traction issues? I understand the springs in the rear are pretty stiff, so I figure maybe they are prone to being snappy on shifts?