View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
Naytch
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Touring 6M
Naytch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRich View Post
Hey man, Naytech is just a young man with 10 measly posts trying to make a name for himself in this world. He's probably read every post since Day 1 of the forum. LOL.
hehehe....i don't get it. I'll take that as a compliment, if you call 31 young...you look about the same age too young man. No I haven't read this forum since day one...because I didnt feel like I deserved to be on this site unless I was a proud Z owner...and with my hard earned money...I felt I owned it to myself for all the hard work I've done in my life to spoil myself for once. So hear I FINALLY am, with my measly now 11 posts and noob opinions. GOD Bless America.

Now back to the subject...I can argue for both sides of the spectrum...I just didnt see enough debating against hybrids...so I figured I'd make my contribution to that side of the argument hehe. Of course the hybrid is exciting...the Z's track record in improving their models have been good, so I'm sure this wouldn't be any different. I'm sure it will be a great car, its just a matter of tastes is all.

Last edited by Naytch; 10-02-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Naytch is offline   Reply With Quote