View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelMoments View Post
Nice... A buddy at work does Auto-X at Devens... he has a Subie STI but runs with the BMWCCA. You ride with the Corvette club? I think I saw a post somewhere on the net from someone driving a Z who rides with them...

I haven't done any autocross yet but I'm signed up for the BMWCCA autocross school at Devens in October. Registration is still open but you're not likely to get a spot if you're not already registered... there are like 30 people waiting already.
Cool, nice to hear that your heading directly to the auto-x with it like I did

I run with 3 clubs, SVT, SCMC and the BSCC (Corvette club) out at Devens, they all list on Motorsportreg.com. These clubs cap at 55 cars so there is more runs and less crowded. I've done the BMW school before and it is usually a good experience. Their auto-x events are well run as well, just too crowded for me.

Steve Hazzard (helps organize the school) is a 370Z fan so he'll probably want to drive your car