View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #31 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
I just don't get it. I've never had any issues with my Z. I've owned it for over a year, driven over 9000 miles, driven hard at times, and never had any problems/issues.

I know, there are a lot of threads with various problems and dislikes. But that's human nature. To each their own. If you can't find happiness in a Z, then something else would probably be better for you.

Bad luck (?). Maybe. Poor care (?). Maybe.
I never had issues with mine either (aside from the ECU whine) but you don't have to read the forums long to see that there are a few bad apples out there. In general these cars are very well built and reliable, but every now and then a bad one slips through the cracks.
LIKE us on Facebook!