View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbblitz View Post
This question may be for the female Z owners, but I am sure I can get some feedback from the guys... So, here's the situation. I drove a Nismo a bit and LOVED it! Had to be the best car I think I have driven. I go on a little road trip (Spring to Katy) and it was the bumpiest ride I've experienced. Had to hold the girls the entire time! My question is, is there a big difference in the suspension between the Nismo and other Z's? Not sure I can handle the bouncing 24/7... I just don't think I can really know from a short test drive. Didn't notice the first time I drove the Nismo.
Like others have said the suspensions is a little stiffer than the base Z, I don't know how long you have owned it? but some owners have had issues with the suspension still having the shipping spacers left on by accident, some found that them still on, and was the cause of there abnormally stiff ride. You may want to have it checked, to make sure thats not an issue? Here is the Nismo thread.

Nismo Z Suspension: All Nismo 370Z Owners Check Here FIRST!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote